Monday, August 17, 2009

Pretty colors

I desperately want some colorful pictures on this page. And since I'm paranoid about copyright laws and such, I feel obligated to put up some of my own. But no matter! Let me indulge my need for tints and hues and share it with the cyber world. Okay, with the one or two other people who read this thing.


My pale self in a bright blue Napoleon Dynamite ("Tina, you fat lard...") t-shirt, in front of my final project for one of my textiles classes



Fuller view of project, with my "canopy", little stained-glass hanging, and string-o-dragonflies joining in



My luscious, ridiculously flavorful bowl of blueberry, pomegranate raspberry, and mango frozen yogurt with fruit toppings. I ate this on my trip to L.A.


My luscious, ridiculously flavorful vegetarian pizza, that actually had a baby carrot as one of the veggies. Also eaten in L.A.



Finally, the L.A. sunset, from Griffith's Observatory, on the Fourth of July. Lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment